I had a beautiful saturday - lazy and sweet
But last night - I heard something from someone I know which shocked and disgusted me
so much that Im still feeling sick whenever I think about it
why is there so much grossness in the world
and why are we so bad at judging people
this is someone who I thought so wonderful and so clean - till ...
worst of all are the people who claim they love you
this is love? god its sick!
or maybe Im wrong. maybe this is love ...
dirty, twisted, selfish, blind, self-obsessed ... is this love?
this horrible, hateful greed. this grasping, wanting, hunger for possession ... is this love?

anyway ... like they say, life nehi hain laddu, beta!

i got a whole load of movies today - bhoot (my ajay :), "haan maine bhi pyaar kiya" & "the english man who went up a hill". I woke up late. stayed on in bed reading "the little lord fauntleroy". drove to the gasstation and vacuumed my car clean. vacuumed the house. cleaned the loo. listened to the rain. window shopped at best buy. lunched on raajma and dined on spagetti. and drove all the way to sleepytown. what beatuful day. what a beautiful life. how sweet it is to be alive and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment