gods of clay

its a great thing to have faith in your fellow humans
Im sorry to say, I dont ...
I expect the filthiest dirt from everyone - bcz thats what I have always seen
but still, every once in a while
someone will slip through my gaurd and evaluation gates
and then I take them to the other extreme ...
these people are like gods, like parents, like friends ... whats the difference - at the end of the day.
they can shout at you, be rude to you, beat you up - but they always have ur interests at heart
when one of these people turn the knife ... it hurts like bloody hell ... e tu!

anyway ...
i spoke to rajesh today - after ages.
this is a guy I was once in love with ... in class 3 :)
i soon got over that, but we've great friends since then though both of us are a little sporadic in our attentions
its nice talking to someone who you've known since way back when

and I spoke to anu after ages
this is a girl I became pally with so recently that I havent even noticed it yet :)
but I really missed her while she was gone and though she's been back a while,
we had our first big "chat" last night and it was Great!


aise hi hote hain hum banjaara.
idhar udhar, ismein usmein,
dhunde bichhre ghar ke saaye ...
aur phir raah pein chal diye

jahaan thori si dhup khili ho
jahaan hawa naram bahein
pal do pal ghar wahaan hi paye ...
aur phir raah pein chal diye

No comments:

Post a Comment