My Sunday Feeling

my sunday feeling is coming on over me,
now that the night is over.
got to clear my head so i can see.
till i get to put together, that old feeling won't let me be.

won't somebody tell me where i laid my head last night?
i really don't remember,
but with one more cigarette i think i might.
till i get to put together, well that old feeling can't get me right.

need some assistance, have you listened to what i've said?
oh, i don't feel so good.
need someone to help me to my bed
till i get to put together, that old feeling is in my head

My Sunday Feeling, by Jethro Tull

Its a beautiful golden honey spice day
Woke up late and was on the phone with all the nicest people all day
Made (awesome) spagetti last night
Had spagetti & wine & watched "truth about cats and dogs" ... home alone never got better than this

I finally saw the whole of peter pan
it was always one of my favourite stories and i knew most of the dialogues by heart
so it must have been a pain to watch it with me
but jeremy sumpter & rachel hurd-wood were brilliant!
they are both so young (14 and 13 respectively) and they were so good!
it was enchanting!

No comments:

Post a Comment