Wonderful Wonderful Day!
Woke up late.
Studied (?)
Ate lunch and went for the longest of long drives
this is heaven! Get out with the car and just get lost. Mmmmmmmmm :)
Passed by the (pearly) gates of UTSA. WoW!!!
I still got the blues for an MS. Should I???? NOW???
I dunno

We went to best buy to buy a camera cover for my digi cam
Also ended up buying a tripod
Then went to barnes and nobles bcz kamlesh "had an emergency" as usual.
Browsed some books
What can be nicer in this wolrd than lazy unhurried hours in a book shop,
Unless its lazy unhurried hours writing,
Or reading someone elses books?

So many dreams, so many high vaulting crazy technicolor dreams,
Will I have the balls to try, ever ever ever?

Anyway, I behaved badly. Did my usual spoilt brat routine
But then, u gotto take some shit as price for being a such good friend
To such a spoilt brat crazy nutty unreal dumdum???
But Im still feeling bad about it.
However, I did finish it off with a very heart felt apology :o)

ANYWAY, TO GET TO THE HI-LIGHT OF THE DAY:
I went for my first ever driving lesson here in the US
In fact my first ever official 'driving lesson'
IT WAS MIND BLOWING
I havent had such a nice time in ... I cant remember how long before
God Bless KK! He is Terrific - friend / driver / teacher :)
He is so Patient and Cool Headed and he teaches with interest
One thing I gotto say for San Antonio, I met a lotta nice people after I came here :)

To get back from Guru Praising ...
Yesterday I bought my long coveted electric tooth brush!!!
Too bloody exciting
I still havent gotten over it ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment