isnt it strange ... now that some of these weird tensions dissipate, Im missing cal like crazy
everyone seems to be having a ball
i miss CAL!!!!
all night party pub hopping ... theatre / literature workshops / drama festivals
heavenly music every where ...
my doggie
my house
the terrace
the nights
my room
my ac :)
the club
swimming
golf ... rcgc shrouded in mist early morning in the morning ... the trophy-shelf of excuses for missed shots ... bad wind ...bloody bird ... ground lousy today
the rickshaw walla's
the metro rail
bheer bhaar
ganda rasta
garmi
orange stick ice cream from budhha johnny
PUCHKA
egg mottun roll
tolly at night
sunday afternoon ... on the chhat with munal ... sneaking up raw mango with salt and mirchi powder
hiding from ma ... climbing on to the cheel chhaat
staying awake till 5 am then walking over to ma's house to have tea with her
going to the pub impromptu after work with jinx
singing in the cab on the way back jor jor se ....
getting excited passing by school
meeting chena chena haashi mukh

sumon
dover lane ... which i always plan for but never make it to

I wanna go home so much :(
God I love that crazy nutty beautiful city

No comments:

Post a Comment