Great weakend & Monday :)

Got done a lot of work around the house and myself
Did my closet AT LONG last ... courtsey KK sitting there and chatting me thru it
Id have never gotten it down otherwise

Sharad came over on Sunday
It wasnt as disastrous as I thought it would be
It never is, is it ... U just gotto hold ur breath and
keep ur head steady for those few first minutes
And u never drown, really ...

Anyway it was quite nice
We chatted about old friends & old times
Made chicken and gajaar ka halwa
Glorious Glorious Chicken ... WOW!
Long Live Dada

Then we played BLUFF
That was also great fun

"And If you truly did drown? In life?
Would that be fascinating too?
Slowly sinking down down dark deep.
Into the stomach off a sweet blue intensity.
And then, night, night forever?
But a soft white glow Ill leave behind.
And it will keep glowing forever?"

Tuesday ....

everything you hear, every thing you see, nothing is as it seems
everything is a clue, every thing is a test

no class today
just fuckup parade

I had a killer day at work after a long, long time
I was really tired when I got back

After that it was a nice slow day with nothing happening
Chatting and lazing around ... then suddenly everything blew up in smoke!

Well 2mrw is another day
And everything is gonna be alright

People who matter will understand & those who dont dont matter?
Huh???? Even I didnt get that last bit!

Have faith, my little one, my little bird ... Ill save you yet ;o)
Have faith, have hope, hold on one more day
Have faith, in us, in life, in the world
They will let us go, in the end,
They will fall asleep and their grip
Will slip
And we'll slip out, unnoticed
Like we came uninvited
You and I
Dark & Light
Good and Bad
Child & Dad
Ill save you yet, whatever they do
In the end its just me and you

No comments:

Post a Comment