another day in the life and times of ur truly
nothing happened to me, but my sisters co writing a play!
eXcitement!!!
No but Im seriuosly proud, man!
I never knew a real life playwrite before ... except maybe citra-chitra

i guess the landmark of the day was I got a call from Rajesh
we spoke for a long time
its so strange ... I have known this person from when I was 8
now Im twenty eight
that makes it 20 odd years
during which we have at regular intervals breazed in and out of each others life
but our relationship is such a strange mixture of the known and unknown
i dont know what he looks like
where he works
what he does everyday
but I know Him so well
i guess thats what friendship is all about
at times I think he is the only other person I know who has a vagues chance of competeing with me for craziness ... mmm ... no I take that back .... he's not that whacky
actually he is rather sweet
and a very 'nice guy'
not a 'nice guy' 'nice guy' but a 'nice guy' 'nice guy'
Gotcha!
;)


what else? ani is coming out to the americanas
thats got me spooked
dont know how it will be
probably wont make any difference to anything ... still

feeling kind of lost today
maybe i screwed up once to many
sometimes teh masks sit so heavy and its so hard to be fresh and sweet and cheerful
its one of those "fuck man ... what a life ... why me" days I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment