I bought a car this weekend
pretty excited about it
its a silver mauve pretty little corolla
okay - so its not so little!

Got a big mail from mich today
chatting with her over mails

in fact i got a load of mails today
prantik, taj, subir and rajiv and .... VANI. It was Great!
Chatted with her, or anyone for that matter, for so long
after ages
And its never the same as with that old a friend
was a time when vani was a new kid on my block
now it seems like i know her forever :)

vani is my friend from college
dont know how we became such good friends bcz she was so maddeningly sane and i was so predictably whacko!
those were the days my friends ... :)
theres something about cummins, something about being in asia's only all female engg college
Totally diff kind of experience

Muchu ... and his SE DBMS classes
Vicku and his Cohen ...
Crazy how I dont remember anything I learned but remember all the text books we used
and in somecases names of chapters as well!!!
vani was my first flat mate
and we talked for hours
though we werent very close in a strange way i guess we were

I remember the time I sent her a card which said Im feeling so low ... please tell me how wonderful I am
and she sent me a whole packet of painted rainbows and letters and quotes and lots of stuff

Vani, Pills, Latix, Mona, Sohini, Ghatak, Ftii, karvenagar, deccen, m80's ... miss college :)

Its really hot here these days
Its a perfect light blue sky out
whith big cotton wool clouds floating around

I woke up in time after years and years yesterday morning
6:30 am
subir called me up and woke me
what luxury - international wake up calls!!!

I read news, drank coffee, washed my hair, and wore a suit!
At work everyone was asking me ... why r u dressed up today
And I was like - bcz I woke up early
:)

Woke up early today as well, but then I slept early as well
12:30 ish

Watched Emiril Live on TV
Pretty good stuff
I learned about a whole lot of 'erbs
Thn I watched the good eats or something
It was the stew special
Hell I cant cook something that takes 6 hours!
And you dont even bury it under the ground and forget about it!!!

What else?
God ... this post feels like Im writing a mail to my mom


I had my first driving class yesterday
with a professional teacher and all
I was feeling very dissillusioned
Ill never be able to do it
Its started reading the new book
its pretty nice
kind of gloomy but nice

Got a new project
Its pretty hectic
So maybe I wont write on the blog for a while!
Dunno ...

No comments:

Post a Comment