blimeywhataday!
one of those when it hits u and keeps hitting without a single break to cach ur breath between knocks
i was feeling proud that i got through the weekend mishapless
hah hah ... spoke to soon hit my middle finger in the library returned books box lid and I think I got a hairline fracturein my knuckle
i had one major blasting session with the senior mgr about a horrendous issue at work which kept me in all sat & sun (thats why i didnt break or bun or split and body part)
i missed the car guy when I really needed to meet up with him
had 3 different dealines i was juggling
AND i got a production problem .... a weird production problem!
and this was the unkindest cut of them all ... as I left I saw the cute-guy-from-starbucks in the lift coming in with this knockout babe
patched with kams ... but went back to fight mode in 3 hours flat ... over the tv this time
urrrrrrghhhh! splendid how thoroughly u can get $%^& in one ^%@^&^ day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment