2:30 AM Nightmares

woke up with a really bad nightmare
atleast for a change it wasnt my house - the one Im at in my dreams
something happened to my eyes today
it was all red
so my i told ramesh - my pl - and he let me go home at 4 ish
came and slet till 8:30
had dinner
read (ABC murders - agatha christie) and slept at 1:00 AM
and then I had this AWFUL dream
i was in the usa - like staying here for good (yuck)
and i was in this apt
and it was very flimsy - made of plastic I think
anyway ... Im already spooked for some reason
and i call up this friends of my moms (who once wanted me to marry her son) to ask her how she is
then i hang up
kams comes over
he gets a messege from his girlfriend on his cell
then this babe - a indian girl - but very trashy type - comes in - just walks into the house
then she starts goinf through my makeup and picking up stuff and all
i get mnad and throw her out
kams gets mad
then theres this bihari lady (sautaal types) and her husband
they knock and he lets them in
she has fever
he lays them on my bed
im scared about who and what they are - so i get into a fight with him about it
and they all three walk out and get in a car
its pouring rain outside
i scream after kams to stay back and cry i think (how pansy - i never cry)
but they go
i feel guilty
theres this party happening and a few girls and boys are camping on my balcony
outside my bedroom window
its some 'everybody go out and have fun' kind of music
all the kids are on the road
music and lights blaring
its late
thats when I notice that the floor and ceilings are made of this kind of laced plastic strips
im scared but being brave - telling myself it will be okay and i have to live it out since im here now
anyway - then this girl - the trashy one who wacked my new dior stuff - she comes back
and says she is staying
i try to throw her out but she totally refuses to budge
i call 911
as she is leaving she is kind of sad and mad and resigned
i feel guilty
then i go to the loo
and Im crying and praying desperately
and this small girl tries to get into the house
and she bites my hand
i push her out
she bites me again and tries to get in

then I woke up ...

I wanna go home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment