BOING goes the HEART!

whats attraction all about
why do we feel that we like and trust some people
the minute we get to know them
sometimes even before we have met them
like a filmstar, or a net friend or a dead personality we met in the pages of a history book
Im not thinking about just boy-girl girl-boy kind of attraction here
just general human bein to human being kind
what makes us meet some one and instantly feel that we would like to make a friend here
or we can place or trust there
or we can laugh unconcerned here

and of course there is the boy-girl girl-boy angle as well
suddenly meet someone **trrrrrrrrrrrring**
**BOING** ur eyes meet
you smile, he smiles (or not)
**TING TONG** ban gaya connection
**DING DONG** baj gayi ghanti

what are the dynamics of frolics of the heart? how do they work?


LE DIVORCE
i saw Le Divorce last night
it was quite awful, to be frank
i should have known
whenever i think a movies is gonna be mind blowing ... and wait impatiently
for months ... it is usually Awful :)

but I did fall in love once again ... with Paris!
not son of peirce brosnan, or Priam but the Paris of France
added to the list of Aleppo (first love - my birth place) & Tartous
and Kolkata (but ofcourse) and London and Bombay and New York and how could I forget ... most of germany! Another two cities I really liked very much were Jodhpur & Rajgir (and many other places I dont remember just now) but they were not like this deja-vu-evoking and blood-igniting, head-goes-boom-wow kind of impact ... and what else is love!

they say that when it comes to love, each time is like the first time
if that means that each new love wipes out memories of the old storms ... not so for me!

SAD MISSES & BIRTHDAYS
I got invited to go to new orleans this weekend
but I had to give it a miss ... bcz of work :(
but never mind - I wouldnt have gotten my cert yesterday had I gone ... **tarang tarang** :)

three people I know were born on the 1st of september and will need to be wished on Monday
three amazingly sweet and interesting men ... but so DRASTICALLY different I can never get over it ... so much for Linda Goodman then ;)

NOSTALGIA
i found some time back this old dd ek anek song and video ... brings memories crashing in. It did not work for me till I tried playing it from winamp using the open location option

No comments:

Post a Comment