CRAZY UPSIDE DOWN SATURDAY

saw a cute movie on oxygen last night
"women on top"
and a nicer movie day before ... last castle ... robert redford

woke up at 6AM ... quite by accident
and i dont know what possessed me but I came over to work
but havent got much done inspite of the peace all round
IMS DB is Totally mind boggling! :(

Lots to write about but no time (and when Ill have time there'll be nothing)

Wanted to write about "all over the guy" its a gay movie & just the kind I always wondered about the absence of ... sorry that sentence came out so mangled ... I mean I always wondered about why theres no gay movie where its like a normal love story but the people happen to be to guys ... well this is like that - ish

Also about this search I did on google and came up with very interesting results

And I miss bristol & my project, friends, rowing,my studio, the weather ... i even miss tesco :(
but its just a fleeting feeling. Im happy the way things are now

and i wrote two new pomes last night -will put it up sometime
blimey ... i really gotto get back to coding now!

No comments:

Post a Comment