top ten things i would wish for if a genie appeared

1) big house, mind blowing kitchen, 8 babies
2) someone sensible to talk to all the time / anytime
3) enough money to buy a few useless things, thoughtlessly ... once in a while.
4) to understand everything i want to understand. like me. like life
5) would like to say no one anywhere to ever suffer - but thats not possible i guess. so forgiveness. understanding. and that noones suffering crosses the threshold of bearability?
6) free books (i choose) for a lifetime (probably a attic library in aforementioned house - refer point 1)
7) free calls (whereever / whenever - i choose) for a lifetime ;)
8) free hols (whereever / whenever - i choose)for a lifetime ;)
9) a big dog. or a any dog (except a spitz)
10) one perfect lilly - a canna lilly, pink and orange. in a white velvet lined box

what would you wish for?

6 comments:

  1. I wd avail 9 wishes, and for the 10th, i'd ask for 10 more wishes ;-) Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd wish I knew what hols were.

    8 children are an awfully lot. Your time would be too divided between them, unless maybe you raised them in three separate batches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adi - u shud have said any wish anytime for the 10th wish ...

    mimi - 2 batches - 4 each?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mimi - hols / holiday ... or did you mean it the other way? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I meant I didn't know the expression. I'm on the wrong side of the pond, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice wishes those. Rite now I think I would just settle for #4.
    -birdonthewire

    ReplyDelete