the prodigal returns

been two weeks or so since ive been back here
so much had happened - both good and bad
i was dreading being back - scared of facing ghosts
but surprise - its been a long sweet dream till now
there! now that Ive said it out loud at last
i guess ill have screwballs for
breakfastlunchanddinner from tomorrow!

i was only away for 14 months ...
but so much has changed here
my palio has "grown smaller" my moms car
looks more familiar
my flowerchild kid sis has grown techier
than me
and her room has the writing on the wall ...
all over the walls and the ceiling ...
its mindFblowing!
and one of the only souls
i was looking fwd to meeting again has
moved on to other pastures ... my leo is gone
the #$%$^& didnt even tell me. she told me now.
after i came back ... i asked her to shut up -
i didnt wanna discuss it - and i made some f%^*#
pleasenteries ... but i howled loud all night and
woke up with a stomach ache. so u see -
in the real matters ur still alone -
as always ... bcz ur not brave enough to
let anyone get that close ...

as for the rest - the fat one is here -
so the nights have been a long blur of rock
and booze and someplace else or on the terrace.
its heaven. been so long since I hung around
with some "normal people" - somehow martinians
never get to accept people who didnt go to "S chool"
as normal. and when six martinians get together
its mayhem and it rocks ...

the fat one - was "my first love" - at the
tender age of 10 up until the not so tender
age of 18 ... ofcourse he never paid any
attention cz you dont pay attention to girls
3 yrs junior when ur in school. we've been
good friends ever since and its
fun meeting him again.

i still miss "out there" though ...

No comments:

Post a Comment