cry, sky of mine ... cry

it was my first rains in kolkata after ages
a real proper calcutta rain
the kinds where you bring down your glass windchimes for fear that they will break
and the kinds where you
run up to the terrace to get soaked in and ur
skin hurts bcz its coming down so hard
awesome rain ...
wild rain ...
driving rain
pouring rain

it raged all night
and in the morning when I woke
it had just begun to calm down
to a normal drop drop rythm

everyone was sleeping ... everyone wakes up late and sleeps late at my place ...
my room has huge windows all around and its just below the terrace (actually everyones is ...)
and the curtains were drawn
the room was dark, still, calm ...
and rain fell around
i woke up to the rythm ...
it felt like the sea waves
on the shell of a curled up animal

which reminded me of rahul and how he used to call me a turtle ... i miss rahul ...

and i fell back into
dream of seas, sand, solitude, sunrise or sunset and
gulls crying

went to SPE friday night anyway
it was great - someof the old adventure
not knowing if we will be able to go
till the end
it had all become so easy after we "grew-up"

and then sat again ... dylan night
met pom. she was a surpise
so different from what I expected
but so sweet. fresh. funny.
cute ... :)

she told me I looked "really old" compared to what she'd expected. which made me happy i guess :)

but the best thing was sunday ...
rahul II, munal and me ... we just lazed and roamed and loafed beyond imagining. and tried to redine
goodoldfashinoned kolkata style
changrami ...

No comments:

Post a Comment