crazy ...

i walked for two hours looking for a net cafe anywhere remotely close to my place and at 9pm came back to find one in the lane just behind my doorway ...

is it symbolic? ;)

i went out for lunch. lovely food. and even nicer sitting and chatting for ages. but then i came back. it was 6. it was pitch dark outside. it felt so strange. felt crazy sitting alone on the sofa and staring out, so i went out for a walk. stretched out for 2 hours. exploring stockbridge. saw tupi. or her clone. she recognised me too :) she jumped on me and licked my face, while her owner stood there apologising.

once a long long time ago, i lived at home. hung out with friends and at school after school. came home late - fooled around, all of us ... juls, neeraj, poongie, raju da, jo. or most of the days i went to adit, chatts or malo's house after school. ma came home every evening. baba came home every year. ruebell, tipsy, tupi ... made a noise. poong kept spoiling my books. juls kept whacking my clothes. jo made me miserable with her hyper-emotionalism ... now its silent all the time. my clothes are clean and neat. no one makes a fuss. or scribbles in my leather bound books. nothing really happens anymore.

but thats the way life goes. u have to learn to let go. you give some you get some. u cant stay at home forever. u have to leave the nest someday.

theres a beautiful pizza place near my house. it overlooks a "river" or excuse for ... it has a little table - one special table - its in a seperate alcove, surrounded by glass walls. red cloth covered tables. glowing candles. i love looking at it as i walk past.

ive been thinking of moving my poems to a seperate blog. right now i just dump them on my home page or somewhere on the pink pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment