its a new day today

what is it about a new day / new week / new year that inspires this tra-la-la Im so kicked mood ...
anyway ... my instructor got mad at me as soon as I walked into the gym (almost) so I got blasted at 5 am for running when Im not supposed to - my knee ... o my knee ... o my poor knee ... when will it stop haunting me ... I shouldve never told her about the accident! ;0)

brilliant weekend! friday saw chupke-chupke again - never fail to get happy over the smooth sweet of HM or the pathetic diction of JB or the brilliance of AB or the splendour of ST ... there are these few heroines I like ... they pull off the oomph-style with dragging down to cheap - in my book - first and foremost zeenat aman! i adore her - #2 manisha ... others ... sharmila / tanuja / waheeda rahman / rani mukherjee / tabu!

went to houston on saturday - long drive - which I wasnt allowed to help out with - poor bugger thought Id bash his car up ... but he kept falling asleep and and we almost got bashed up ... anyway - the highlights of houston ... I got all the goodies ma sent me, met this cool family, got within stroking distance of dogs (3) after a year and some ... and I saw the MOST amazing house! the house itself was paati - no big deal - but the setting was MIND BLOWING - I fell in love with it! imagine sitting on a plush leather couch drinking tree and suddenly looking up to notice a wall of glass and a jungle outside ... well thats what it looked like at first. it was orgasmic ;0) yeah thats an adjective I havent used since my teens!

but the best part was meeting some people who werent the 'paati' crowd I have to take everyday! some decent normal civilised people! i must admit Im a closet snob. i dont check out people based on their family trees like ma ;) and I dont look down on people because they are paati - in fact i hang out with them and like them and try to filter out what I dont like about them ... but still maybe its forced to a extent so it feels really relaxing to meet people like this after a while ... theres only so much chalu hindi music, bad grammer, inexposed crap I can take - after a bit I need a break. GREAT! now I feel likea total bitch for having said this! all people are wonderful - no matter what their externals - but u get used to people of a certain kind - and when ur suddenly thrown into a very "different" crowd ... one ... against many ... u do think about these things once in a while ...

I went to nasa to - but that was a bummer! saw "2 suns in the sunset" - but I didnt have my camera with me so I couldnt click it! on the way back we stopped at this charming little picnic area ... it was dark. the engine was off and my seat inclined all the way and looking up at a brilliant sky lit up with stars. but

saw movies all day sunday - wall / breathless / sophies choice - till 1 am - then up again at 4 for the gym ...ouch!!!

<2b continued>

No comments:

Post a Comment