thanks giving

after weeks of planning and looking forward to and all that jazz - our lady starfest was finally here
i went to pick her up with vague fears of "what if its really awkward"
while me & kams waited we watched everyone female who got off the plane and wondered if it could be her!
but it was cool ... we started yapping from moment one with no silentfirstmoment at all!

the trip wasnt as eventful as could have been hoped for bcz I still cant drive to save my life
but we did get soaked up in the spirits quite a bit ;)
but it was wonderful wonderful to finally meet somone u have spoken to and communicated with and felt close to for so long without really knowing them in person! and after my long stint here with not many close friends around it was amazing to have another person in the house!

other than that thanksgiving was quaint and (ful)filling with a massive lunch at a friend/client's house
best part of which for me was that I got within petting distance of a dog after months!

i felt a little bad as star left - and the house seemed so quiet after I got back from the airport!
but almost immediately I hit the sack and was lost deep in sleep.

it was great meeting star! now I really hope I get to meet Di before I leave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment