sure dont wanna go home


the title reminds me I've been of my usual diet supplement of queen for so long now.
been without so many songs I used to keep listening to. Suddenly once in a while I remember something and rush off to download it from somewhere!

its getting colder than ever here. i used to crib so much about the heat - but now, yeow its freezing!
work is crazy right now. get back late and just drop off to bed
check my mails dont reply
check the blog but dont post
im getting lazier than ever!

i drove after ages last night
im still nervous with the car!

im gonna watch remains of a day - think it will be good

i saw jhankar beats
my second hindi movie since feb 2003!
it was so exciting - even though the movie itself wasnt so great
but I liked the two friensd and their constant fooling around
"chance pein dance"

spoke to a very dear friend
after months and months
he maybe coming here soon
hope i wont be leaving before that

i hope i wont be leaving for a long time. man, I so dont want to go
but kya kare - sab khuda ki marzi hain
i was paranoid worrying about it all
but now Ive given up
jo hoga dekha jayega
waise - Ive "come to this conclusion" a million times already
but I always end up worrying about it again, eventually

we grow up, we mature, we see things, we learn, but human beings never grow out of human failings
its very hard to become someone else from who you are. however frustrated you are with yourself

ill always be absent minded, and careless in everything I do
Ill always "forget" to look before I cross
ill always get miserable with selfloathing when the accident happens!
I can neither be efficient and alert - nor bindaas and nonchalent about the repurcussions - bcz Im like this only! kya kare - control hi nahi hota ;)

but seriously ... Im more-or-less happy now
the eclipse has passed. there only one little eyewetter left. overwhelming at times but its like one of those things
like a colicky stomach ache or a bad tooth ache. unfixable. u can just close or eyes feel miserable and wait for it to pass. and its passing - its almost passing away now

Inspite of it all, or maybe because of it all ... Life is so Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment