Hitting 4 AM on a Saturday Night (?). No fever ... just pitless boredom ...
I got a mail from Baba today ...
I chatted with Bharat after quite a while & Adit after a century & Vani after a few weeks
Nothing changes ... everyone is just the same. Everything is just the same.
Adit is still "I want to but I cant"
Bharat is still ... Bharat
And Vani is still as Sweet & Crazy
Im reading a crazy book I wacked off JP's desk ... its Godel, Escher, Bach ... Hofstadter
Im still broke ... at 8 dollars

Life is getting more aimless & crazy & play it by the ear every Year, every day
What the hell am I doing here?
Running away from phantoms I should have the courage to stand upto now ... atleast now
And stepping into deeper blogs everyday ...

Im lost again ...
Another dead end
Im scared again
And its never gonna mend
Looking for my running shoes
They here just a moment ago ...
I cant go back ... Gotto go on ... Who knows maybe it will get better after a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment