Another boring day in the life & times of archie andrews the Great rolls to and end
I just know that if I come back and read this a few months later its gonna sound like the phoniest crap in the world
So Im gonna stick to the "I ate one orange ice cream" kind of diary here ... or so I resolve every time I start a new Journal :)
I went running yesterday after years & years
It was 11 at night ... very exciting
Then sat for a few moments on the roadside bench ... watching the cars zoom past ... feeling quite aamir khan-ish
After that I came back & felt too bloody hungry so I gobbled up 1 maggie ... which defeats both purposes of the new regime ... ie: two lose weight & tire myself to sleep

Actually, I always sleep early
Early in the morning, ie ;)
The nightly trials of the eternal insomniac
(toss - turn - curse - repeat ) * infinity

Today was a nice day
Woke up late
Burnt the last nice white shirt (accidentally... ofcourse!)
Whiled away my time at work
Got called by a user for some weird RTE messege
Mysterious & God like I fixed it (CTL ALT DEL ... works every time)
Received my 1000 blessings
Whiled my time till 5 PM
Pretended to watch some jcl "happening" on the spool
Opened and shut Visual Studio
Repeat till 5PM... came home
read / slept
Kamlesh came over & kindly cooked in my house & Dada came over and we all gloriously stuffed our faces!
Then he even took us for a ride & treated me to Mountain Dew (specially selected in memory of my lost friend ...)

The bank, for some inexplicable reason, has taken another 6 dollars from my account ... so now Im worth just 2 dollars all in all .. I havent seen SUCH bad days in a long time! Though that didnt stop us making plans for Niagra in the coming long weekend , Of Course!

One Mondays All Things Are Forgiven ....

No comments:

Post a Comment