diwali

huge crackers outside ... makes me miss ... what really? home, kolkata, kabir rd'er baari? juls neeru? staying at kabir rd? a time? a place? for 3 days. crying and talking. once in a while they move from the background to the foreground. the light never goes out. the fire never burns out. heart burn. acidity? :)

do u ever feel like u cant go on? do u ever feel like u cant pretend anymore?
for a long time i have been wanting to write something about what love is
bcz of something i read on my own page - something i wrote long time back ...
and its crap! i learned what love is when i grand father died
and these last few days - crying together on the phone. those 2, i love. and thats it. for now. will try to write about it one day ...

Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait without you

Through the storm we reach the shore
You give it all but I want more
And I'm waiting for you

With or without you
I can't live
And you give yourself away ...


No comments:

Post a Comment