here i come again

im back home again
it was a nice trip
no net access so cant wrote much
but i met austere, jo, jill and i couldnt meet rich :(
it was wonderful!

whereever i go drama and these horrible intense 'situations'
follow me. and i dont know whether to laugh or cry

its my world, my people, my friends and family - who are like this
the people i meet from outside are so sane. but i guess part of me loves it like that. must be.

i met belzeebub. he looks like a twelve year old! but we had fun. olypub and blue fox. beef steaks and beer. and adda. good times :)

i met chatts
dont know how long its been
i feel ... dunno

i cried all night when sauce was getting married
felt weird. and now this.
ill be on my own. totally

but ads still there.
whatever

i met him yesterday. he comes when i call
in my hour of weirdest need

turned out my fears were false.
but still im scared
have too much faith in my bad luck and my misfortunes
i dont want it this way. please please please no

dont feel like going anywhere

last night was heaven.
felt like we were on the phone all night long
but i checked the timer - ever practical me
and it was only 40 mins

i meant what i said
wanted to say more, why's and hows and when's
but theres never words, is there?
its been so long. we've been friends
i owe so much. to all of you. all my friends. you keep me alive.

wanna see brat. very much. been bugging him to come over
lets see what happens
might meet rahul soon ... dunno though if ill still be here

life is so beautiful as summer gets going!
it is still summer. issnt it? or are we in autumn already ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment