new quizzilla quiz ... Its dumb! Im not like that at all. I mean even my inner child issnt. Quizzilla is DUMB
I was just talking to star and I remembered when I was a kid I went and hid in the bath tub in the loo and pulled the curtains all around
or i hid under a table with a huge table cloth - or under the bed in my grans house - that I did a lot
I think it used to be my fav place in the house
Got a dumb trg today when I need to work

Theres a Aerosmith concert here necxt month and another fleetwod mac
Im reaaly sad bcz I cant go ... dont know anyone I cud drag along and Idont wanna go alone
but maybe something will turn up ...
My inner child is sixteen years old today

My inner child is sixteen years old!


Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while
adults might just accept that, I know
something's gotta change. And it's gonna
change, just as soon as I become an adult and
get some power of my own.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment