asmita
i must write about the 'little one' ... asmita phani (pronounced like funny) ;)
she is actually a friend of a friend in cal
but not knowing many people here i talk to her a lot since i come here
people always tell me Im like a kid ... very immature and all ... but she beats me by light years
i feel like a daadi when i talk to her
she is so naive and innocent and kind of sweet
she gets into the maddest of scrapes
i shout at her so much - like i would at munal or something
and she doesnt even shout back
she's really a little one

i called her up at 3 am to tell her about my dream
i was really spooked
called kams as well but he didnt pick up
she picked up the phone and talked to me till i calmed down
last time someone did that to me i think was my grand mom or juls
feels nice wen u can 'call on' someone ... xtra nice for me bcz its usually bit hard for me to reach out and 'open up'

men are from mars
went out to see mars. pretty. 'saw' stars after a long time. remembered vani and all the start gazing we did on the karvenager flat terrace ... and the niks we gave the stars ... the jealous star (theres this one which almost seems like its trying to catch ur eye if u look at any other), the coloured star, the shy star. it was great fun.

introspection
i just dont understand myself. not 'at this time' and all. but actually - the basic self ... each time I try i feel like ill go deeper and deeper and drown into myself. but i want to understand very much. who, why, what ... ? its a mystery. everything we see, everything we hear nothing is as it seems. every thing is a clue. everything is a test.

do any of us really know or understand ourselves? some people think they do. some people pretend they do. some people dont give a damn. but does any one really really understand?

yogi
i really liked yogi's post today. about recycling souls and heaven and hell on earth & nirvana ... very bach
its the kind of feeling i got reading 'one' or 'bridge across ... ' like i thought the same but i couldnt have put it all together in words so well

No comments:

Post a Comment